Friday, September 30, 2011

Is This Off-Topic?

I knew it would come to this at some point. --I'm posting to procrastinate.  Figures.

I hope I didn't offend or freak out anyone by my last post, I was feeling a bit empowered as a female, while simultaneously frustrated at many things; don't ask me how that works, it's a mystery even to me, and I'm experiencing it first-hand.

I've been under-the-weather the past few days, only just recovered now.  I had to miss all four of my classes, one session apiece.  And now I have to catch up.  With an annotated paper proposal and an exam tomorrow.  Oh, joy.

I can't believe I've been back at school for almost a month.  It hardly feels that way, academically speaking.  Socially speaking, I'm not surprised at all.  So much has happened already, with that side of things.  Not that I'll get into specifics.  I don't do that anymore.  Well, that's a lie.  I'm such a gossip-monger.  One of my guy friends used another candid term for what I am, but I won't disclose that here.

Ahem.  Anyway.

Since I've been under-the-weather (I'm saying it this way because it seems classier than saying 'I've been sick'), I have been keeping up with new shows pretty religiously.  But I suppose that's my entertainment blog's subject matter...I should update that.  I've seen every premiere I remotely cared about, and I've only reviewed one.  Surprisingly, the only one I have reviewed so far was New Girl with Zooey Deschanel.  More surprisingly, not my favorite.  Not even close.  And I could have bet money, I was so convinced it would be, since I adore that girl.  But alas.  I am so off-topic.

But to be off-topic, you actually have to be on-topic in the first place, and I don't think a topic was ever clearly stated.

There was a huge but brief storm tonight.  I was walking across the main part of campus and suddenly the wind blew up and debris was everywhere and I thought for sure a tornado was going to suck me up into the sky.  I prayed for my life, and thankfully it worked out.

--Question: Is it wrong to have eye candy?  Because I think I have some now, and I'm quite enjoying it.  It's probably wrong.

Oh, well.  I really should get back to studying.

Christine out.

PS: I love The Office.  I've been re-watching season four this week.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5GXUs_-YTg&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment